Pay Online with PayLease
For Credit Card and E-check Payments
PayLease offers these e-payment methods for tenants and homeowners to send funds to Professional Property Management of Northern Virginia.
- Credit Card – 3.5% service fee
- E-check – $2.95 flat fee per payment
Pay via ACH Direct Debit
ACH Direct Debit is simple and free. It’s the most recommended way for tenants to pay rent. You can pay rent via monthly ACH debit from your checking or savings account.
How ACH Direct Debit Works
- Only one (1) ACH debit transaction allowed per property.
- As per your lease agreement, the payment transaction must be for the full monthly rental amount. We cannot process multiple ACH debits or payments. If you are on a lease with multiple tenants and want to participate, please designate one tenant to have the full monthly rental payment withdrawn from their account.
- ACH Debits for rental payments will be initiated on the 1st of each month. Rejected ACH Debits are subject to a return check charge and applicable late fees as per the lease agreement.
TenantWe love the house and…PPM has been super. I have been impressed by the professionalism that Christi and Brian have both exhibited.Bill Talamantes