Marketing & Leasing
Competitive Rent Pricing · Securing Tenants · Lease Negotiation · Fair Housing Laws
How much can I ask for rent? How long will it take to find a good tenant who will pay on time? What deposits and fees are renters required to pay?
PPM marketing/leasing specialists leverage their experience and local neighborhood knowledge to efficiently rent your property to qualified tenants at the most competitive price.
- Assist in preparing property for rent
- Provide detailed analysis of competitive rents in your neighborhood
- List property, or if you prefer, coordinate all rental efforts with you or the agent of your choice
- Prepare MLS listings to highlight the sought-after attributes of your home
- Advertise with listings on Realtor.com, MRIS Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia and other reputable rental websites
- Place a sign and lockbox on the property
- Alert our extensive referral network to assure we continually receive new rental calls and leads
- Offer co-op and bonus incentives to motivate thousands of real estate agents to rent your home
- Screen and qualify prospective tenants via credit checks, employment verification and contact with current and previous landlords
- Negotiate and prepare leases and renewals
- Ensure compliance with all state, local and national regulations to fairly serve the owner and tenant
- Automatic, computer-generated lease expirations, ensuring time to renew leases or put property on the market for rent
HomeownerYou guys are responsive, professional and efficient. It’s wonderful to have the peace of mind that your property is being managed so well when you are not local.Tracy B.